Social Network Radio

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Miami Vice Limited Edition Items From Mafia Wars



Like I said the developers for Mafia Wars have run out of ideas for new things. Now they have got these overpriced items in the market place now and what is even worse they recycled 4 items from the Black Friday &  Cyber Monday sale and changed the background to show it as new Miami Vice items. We all know an Autumn Harvester would never be used in Miami, what would it be used for to gather coconuts ??? 


I guess they had to put something up to replace the "Stuff the Bird Mission". Maybe they should let us come up with events next time we could be any worse and I know for a fact a few of us have some good ideas that would blow them away. Oh well I just thought I would let you know about this crap.


Want to see the stuff for your self click here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment