Social Network Radio

Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Just A Note To Everyone About The Mafia Wars Memoriam Group

I am John Sweeney and many of you know who I am. For those of you who don't I am the Godfather of {MWTA} Mafia Wars True Alliance and do quite a bit for the Facebook & Mafia Wars community, but I am also a real life Reverend. 

I made this group Mafia Wars Memoriam Group  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=327538118661&ref=mf for everyone to remember those who are no longer with us. I started this off for just Mafia Wars members to be remembered but I have since extended it to include their family members. 

I don't ask anyone for anything nor will I ever. This is group is to help ease the pain for the families and friends and to show they are loved and will be missed by everyone including their extended family here on Facebook & Mafia Wars. To some this is the only family they have and we need to respect that and show we care and are here for them in their time of need.

It is a difficult time for the people who lose a family member or for a friend who loses a another friend. They don't know where turn some times and I am just trying to do the thing God meant for me to do and give them a place to come and share their prayers and even stories to help them ease the pain. 

I am sorry to those of you who don't like receiving the messages about a person or their family member who passes on. If you don't want to receive them just leave the group. But please don't ever accuse me of having ulterior motives with this group. I do it for the families and friends of those who pass on and to help give them a place to come for solace and to remember those no longer with us any more.

I will never charge anyone ever for this and offer this FREE service to everyone regardless of who they are. To the person who said this shame on you and you know who you are. We are all people and sometimes during a difficult time like a death in a family need this group and it will always be here for those of you who want it.

I am doing what God wanted me to do for the world and will continue regardless of what the nay sayers have to say. I respect all of you who are always kind enough to come and pay your respects to those no longer with us. I know the families and friends really appreciate it and are grateful to you all.

Thank You all for listening and to the nay sayers Shame on you and may the good Lord forgive you all as I have.

God Bless You All,

Reverend John Sweeney

1 comment:

  1. Mirror Reflection ~ Covetousness reside in some in which they truly believe it to reside in all. "Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD." Thank-you for being the light of hope for all who need comfort. And also to the extended family who never fail in showing/posting their support.

    ReplyDelete